Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
TOP TEN BOOKS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2015
1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. I don’t know that this even needs to be explained… I will probably still be reading Cassandra Clare’s books when I am 30 at this rate.
2. Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins. I wasn’t even sure I would be into these books when I first picked it up, but H O L Y CRAP. It was so interesting and bizarre it had me from the beginning and now I can’t wait for the second. However, not the biggest fan of the cover…
3. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead. I haven’t even started reading the Bloodlines series yet… But I marathoned Vampire Academy so that’s probably what I’ll do with this.
4. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I’m so glad there is a sequel because I was left hanging and didn’t even know how to deal with myself after I finished the first one. So many feelings.
5. Winter by Marissa Meyer. Still haven’t read Cress (it’s on my christmas list) but I already know I’ll love it because the first two were amazing… Plus everyone says they love Cress so I’m sure we will also all love Winter.
6. Fairest by Marissa Meyer. This will be a nice taste of something by Marissa Meyer before we get our hands on Winter.
7. All the Rage by Courtney Summers. I’ve been following Courtney Summers since I was in high school and I’m really interested in this one. She deals with a lot of issues that are very prevalent, but also a bit taboo. This one is about sexual assault and I will definitely be picking it up as soon as it’s out.
8. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Again…. I haven’t even read Throne of Glass yet…. But this new series sounds phenomenal. I just want to read all the books all the time and I don’t have the time of day!!
9. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. It’s Mindy Kaling. What more do I actually have to say to justify why this is on my list?
10. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare. These novellas will be released like The Bane Chronicles was and it will follow Simon as he transitions into his new role as a shadowhunter. I bought the first two novellas in The Bane Chronicles the months they were released and then just stopped and waited for the binding… so realistically I will probably do the same for these. But I’m excited none the less.
What are you all looking forward to in 2015? Am I missing anything?
Also sidenote: I just saw Horrible Bosses 2… it was hilarious.