Firstly, how is TOMORROW Christmas Eve?! Like WHAT?! Where does the time even go… I could have sworn I just started this semester like, yesterday. I’m so excited for Christmas morning! Although I would love every item on my Christmas list, I’m way more excited for all of my siblings to open their gifts. Everyone in my family gives me all of their presents to wrap so I always know what everyone is getting… which kind of sucks, but is also really exciting. I know everyone is going to love everything they get which makes me so happy. Secondly, when my sister asked me to make a Christmas list this year I went directly to the Chapters Indigo website and made a 5 page Wish List… apparently that wasn’t what she meant. So because I actually did need and want some other things I cut my list of books down to, weirdly enough, ten books! Without further ado, here are the ten books I asked for for Christmas!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
TOP TEN BOOKS I WOULDN’T MIND SANTA BRINGING
1. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer
3. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
4. Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
5. Fables Volume 1 by Bill Willingham
6. Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
7. Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
8. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
9. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
10. Ms. Marvel Volume 1 by G. Willow Wilson
Well that’s my short and sweet Christmas wish list and I hope Santa brings me at least a few of the books I want this year! I guess I will find out in two more sleeps 🙂 Has anyone read any of these titles? What’s on your Christmas wish list this year?