First, I want to thank Erika the Bibliophile for nominating me for this award!
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Five Facts About Me
- I have 2 older sisters, a younger brother, and a dog. I don’t have a huge extended family, but I have an extremely loud family… Because of this, I can be an extremely loud and outgoing person to people I am close with. However, when it comes to strangers or people I am not very comfortable around I am excruciatingly shy and anxious. This makes it incredibly difficult to meet new people. I’m in my third year of university and because I live at home and commute to school I’ve hardly made any friends, but I don’t really mind. I’m basically just a big ball of nervous energy.
- I have three best friends and they are all so different. They know each other and get along with each other when they are together, but they could not be more different. I almost feel like their differences represent the different sides of my personality and my different interests.
- When I was growing up I always had an obsession with cats, but I could never have one because my dad is allergic. I literally was convinced I was going to become a crazy cat lady. Surprisingly, I don’t actually want a cat anymore… I’ve discovered I am more of a dog person. I was actually never allowed to have a dog either, but my sister somehow got my parents to cave when she turned 18. So, technically, Bella was supposed to be her dog… Yeah, that didn’t happen. My sister moved out last week and do you think she took Bella? Nope. My squishy little puggle is staying right where she belongs. I sometimes feel like my dog follows me around like a baby duckling, and annoying as this is, I secretly love it.
- I have an extremely obsessive personality. When I like something it becomes like an all-consuming need to know everything about it… For example, when I finish watching a TV show or reading a book series I need to know like, all the things. I’ll watch hours of YouTube videos of cast interviews or author interviews. I’ll read theories for the book or television show on Reddit or Wiki pages… It’s honestly so ridiculous. Especially when I have like a million school readings I should be dedicating my time to.
- I graduate university next year and the thought of having to enter into real life terrifies me. I can’t tell you how many times I have cried thinking about what my next step should be. I’ll be graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in Criminology. I have no intention of doing a Masters right away, or ever. I don’t even think I want to do anything that involves Psychology. Nobody I know understands how much anxiety this gives me. So I think what I really want to do is apply for a dual citizenship to the UK (both of my parents are English, my mom has always lived in Canada but my dad moved here when he was 18) and maybe live there and work for a while… I have a ton of family there that I have met a bunch of times so I wouldn’t be completely alone… I don’t really know yet! Basically, I’m terrified of real life and the future and getting old!!
I am not even exaggerating when I say I’m pretty sure everyone on my reader has already been nominated for this! Some of them haven’t done it yet, but I don’t want to nominate everyone multiple times for the same award! So, feel free to do this post if you haven’t been nominated and you can say I nominated you! But otherwise, I’ll just wait to read the posts! Also feel free to leave a link to your Creative Blogger Awards in the comments below if you’ve done it so I can read all your facts!
Now unfortunately I have to go work for 8 hours on Easter 😦